Property for sale in Bali, Indonesia?
Our aim is to list the best and most appropriate properties for people looking to buy or rent a villa in Bali and to ensure you, as the vendor, have the best experience in the process.
We believe that it’s best to start the process how we mean to go on.
Because we want to sell your Bali property as quickly as possible and we want to be sure that when we do, we won’t have any issues when it comes to concluding the sale.
Makes sense right?
So, before we accept any property listing application we will need you to provide us with:
- A readable copy of the Land Certificate (every page) associated with your property.
- If your property is Leasehold we will need a readable copy of the Lease Agreement (again every page.)
- A copy of the PBB (Annual Land and Building Tax.)
- A copy of the information pages of the IMB and any Licenses the property may have.
- A copy of the ID of the Owner – that means a KTP for Freehold and a Passport for foreigners if the property is Leasehold.
- ITR (Informasi Tata Ruang) for land only listings.
- A minimum of 12 high quality, high resolution professional photographs. If you don’t have these we can help arrange a professional property photographer for you.
OK, if you’re ready to sell your beautiful Bali villa … or amazing piece of land … or even a funky hotel and you’d like an honest and realistic real estate valuation with Seven Stones Indonesia, please fill in the form below and apply to list your property for sale in Bali with us today!