- 30 minutes from the airport and 5 minutes away from the legendary Surf point of Batu Bolong and Echo Beach
- The compound is located in a trendy and fast growing residential expat area, surrounded by nature and rice paddies ; is a mixture of modern architectural design in a natural environment.
- A project by well experienced developer who has built many villas around Umalas and Berawa.
- All villas come fully furnished and an inventory can be provided.
- Very comfortable swimming pool of 16m in large lush garden, a perfect home for family.
- Modern kitchen equipped with latest Western appliances.
- 4 equally beautiful bedrooms each with large equipped bathroom and walk -in closet; 1 on the ground floor, 3 upstair with terrace
- There is a lot of room for customization within our furnished package, clients are welcome to make modest alterations at no extra cost, and custom-upgrade as desired at additional cost.
- The leasehold has 33.25 years remaining and 35 year extension option.
- Fully off-plan villas delivered 1 year from time contract signed and deposit received.
- Plot size vary from 680 sqm- 910sqm at price from USD395,000 to USD 575,000
Property Id : 23760
Price: From IDR 5,250,000,000 LH
Property Size: 415 m2
Property Lot Size: 680 m2
Year Built: 2017
Title Status: Leasehold/Hak Sewa
Garage Size: 2 cars
External Construction: New
Price Range: 4-8 Billion
washer and dryer
ready to build
44 280 m2
Very well designed 4 Bedroom villa Modern Joglo Style with large living area & modern ...
Very well designed 4 Bedroom villa Modern Joglo Style with large living area & modern kitchen Expansive gardens ...
IDR 4,800,000,000 LH
55 600 m2
As soon as you walk through the doors you are transported to a tropical paradise. The entr ...
As soon as you walk through the doors you are transported to a tropical paradise. The entrance opens up to a lavish ...
IDR 20,000,000,000 LH
45 400 m2
An intimate luxury retreat sits on the banks of the Pancaran River, overlooking a natural ...
An intimate luxury retreat sits on the banks of the Pancaran River, overlooking a natural landscape of rice paddies ...
IDR 19,000,000,000 FH/LH